HydroVac Excavating Truck Operator - Trafalgar, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
About The Role:
Fisher Contracting & Excavating (a subsidiary of Arbor Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway Company), is currently looking to hire a HydroVac Excavating Truck Operator (Vac Truck Operator).
Are you looking for a dynamic career in a lively workplace committed to customer service? Arbor is one of the fastest growing new home builders in Indianapolis. We look for team members with enthusiasm and skill to help provide even better experiences and higher-quality homes for our buyers. When it comes to what sets Arbor apart among new home builders in Indianapolis, the first answer is our culture. Rather than chasing profits and cutting corners, our team puts quality and customers first. If you are creative and committed to helping people, you will love working with us!
What’s In It For You?
- Hourly Pay (time and a half after 40 hours) + bonus opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with the largest new home builders in Indianapolis
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Access to health and life insurance, 401(k), paid parental leave, company discounts, etc.
- High End Operator Pay in the $30+ an hour range
What Will You Be Doing?
- Will pick up the truck at our HQ and be able to drive and proficiently operate/perform hydro-excavation, jetting, and pipe cleaning
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping the truck in a clean and operationally ready status
What Will You Bring?
- “Required” - CDL Class B w/Air Brakes and CDL Tanker Endorsement
- Have a good understanding and solid knowledge of all appurtenances associated with the operation of the Vac-Truck
- Able to work well and communicate efficiently with others, follow orders and be project specific flexible to achieve task(s) at hand
- Willing to work with other crews and crew members and learn of other operational skills when Hydro-Vac Excavating
This is subject to change based on needs or if special circumstances should arrive.
Arbor Homes is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Arbor Homes participates in E-Verify
Powered by ExactHire:98438
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Arbor Homes
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?