We are seeking a friendly and organized Chiropractic Front office to join our growing team.
This position is either part time or full time/benefits are offered on the full time position only.
Your primary job duties will include greeting and checking in patients, answering questions, collecting patient co-pays, processing paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
- Greet patients and other visitors when they arrive and you will move patients room to room
- You will be developing X-rays in a darkroom
- You will take payments
- You will clean the office at the close
- Answering phone calls and make appointments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a certificate program in the medical field preferred
- 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a busy environment
Arbor Crossing Chiropractic
Why Work Here?Welcome to Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center! We're your source for chiropractic care in Livonia, MI. Whether you're suffering from muscle pain or back pain in Livonia, we can help. Our medication-free, non-invasive techniques can help you get the relief you need.
Positive environment, health insurance for full time only.