The SAP Hybris Front End Developer is an integral role in the IT organization. They will work with Business Unit Project Leads and Content Owners from various Arbonne business units to define and publish web content as well as create components inside of Hybris.
The main responsibility will be to improve process and publish content onto the Arbonne.com and related International, Intranet and related web/online properties. You will also be assisting with training your peers on the SAP Hybris Front End.
- Updating and maintaining Arbonne’s websites, using latest semantic markup and graphics editors to provide beautifully structured content.
- Publish web content using SAP Commerce Cloud
- Create Custom Components for SAP Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Work with the Marketing team to create the desired pages
- Adhere to project timelines for assigned projects and take responsibility and ownership of tasks and report back to Client on issues and schedule variances through regular status reports and communications.
- Complete simultaneous projects as necessary to support production schedules.
- Keep current with latest web technologies and opportunities by contributing to Front End Development team meetings
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with the Manager of Front-End Development to implement improvements.
- Continually review and track quality issues on Arbonne.com and related International, Intranet and related web/online properties.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Develop skills as necessary to support Arbonne’s interactive needs
- Minimum 5+ years in experience with SAP Commerce Cloud
- High Level Knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Effective communicator (verbal and written) through the use of facilitation or written presentations
- Strong attention to detail, quality, excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Problem-solving attitude and an ability to function successfully in a high-pressure, quick-turnaround environment
- Knowledge of all facets of web content management including strategies, design, implementation, and user adoption.
- Proven ability to thrive and grow in an unstructured or changing environment. Arbonne is currently implementing a new web platform and processes and roles are expected to change as the project nears completion
- Commitment to model and live out our Core Values (Accountability, Community, Innovation and Courage) and a positive mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything you do.
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it’s about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!