Why You're Here
The Distribution Supervisor will be responsible for managing the daily activities of 20 to 25 associates and drive operational performance.
As a Supervisor of Distribution, you will be responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing and distribution functions at the organization’s distribution facilities. The Supervisor Distribution will accomplish effective logistical oversight through strong leadership and decision-making skills.
In this role you will bring with you strong communication skills, time management skills, be creative and innovative, have strong decision making/judgment skills, and be results focused with ethics and integrity. Your strong leadership skills will be needed to coach, mentor and manage staff.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 3:30PM-12:00AM (Occasional overtime and Saturdays dependent on business needs.)
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that move in and out of the Distribution Center
- Ensure all production orders are shipped in a timely and accurate manner in adherence to delivery schedules
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss or damage and to achieve full warehouse optimization
- Assist in developing and/or enforcing policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated products and/or hazardous materials
- Supervise a team of warehouse employees, including interviewing, delegation, training, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Conduct periodic spot-checks of inventory levels, supplies, or equipment
- Oversees timely completion of all warehouse, facilities and transportation Purchase orders
Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies between inventory records
- Implement and monitor performance metrics for all warehouse activities in accordance with Labor Management Standards
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree with a technology focus or equivalent years of experience
- 7-8 years of project management
- "Big 5’"or large consulting service provider background preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Visio and Project
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it’s about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!