- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Arbitech, marketing is about supporting the Sales Team, and building awareness as to how our products and services can satisfy our customer's needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities, long-term strategy, strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs, and be ready to jump in to help the team. We are a multi-brand company, and your skills will be utilized across all brands.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive Lead Gen by way of establishing positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Partner with social, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics as needed
- Plan and oversee many different activities including go-to-market launches, advertising, email campaigns, events, and social media. You will also build marketing programs and campaigns, collaborate cross-functionally, and report on marketing metrics
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Help conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Conceptualize and develop lead-nurturing campaigns and automations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Page Sense)
- Proficiency in content management systems (Webflow, BigCommerce), and design software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), HTML and CMS management
- Marketing Automation
- Analytics & SEO planning and interpretation
- Marketing strategy and road mapping
- Project and task management
- Customer acquisition
- Highly collaborative / works well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Shows patience and empathy
- Proactive Management Skills
- Shows Technology interest / expertise
- Shows healthy respect for learning new things and teaching others
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Lead Gen and/or Database management
- Working with start-ups a plus
- Programming, coding, website building a plus
- Multi-channel e-commerce a plus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or a related field.
Must work in-office in Irvine, CA. We are not offering remote work setups for this position at this time.
Occasional travel for Tradeshows, 2-4 times per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irvine, CA 92618: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
64 Fairbanks - IrvineIrvine, CA
Get fresh Sales And Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.