Inside Sales Representative
Arbitech is a thriving and established company recognized as the leading alternative distributor of computer products in the United States. Arbitech employees enjoy exemplary benefits and amenities, in a fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support our Senior Account Executives.
Candidate must possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 5 years of work experience in a similar role
· Inside sales or sales development background with software or technology industry experience. (Only Accepting Industry Experience)
· Needs to be comfortable building relationships with clients via email and phone
· Proficient in Excel/Word
· Ability to handle a demanding fast-paced environment
· Excellent customer service and professional demeanor
· An eagerness to learn and an earnest self-driven attitude
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Able to contribute positively as part of a team
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build rapport with customers and after training, be able to provide technical information and explanations
· Make daily outbound calls to prospective and current clients
· Complete and follow up on all quotes
· Track account data through the company CRM system
· Process sales orders as well as communicate estimated time of arrival to fulfill the orders
· Process RMAs as needed
· Update job knowledge by studying new products and participating in educational opportunities
· Attain organization goals and assist in forecasting customer goals
· Perform other related duties as assigned
If you are driven, resourceful, able to solve problems, and think on your feet, we want to talk with you. A positive, energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is a must. The ideal candidate will demonstrate organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate a high level of personal initiative without constant supervision.
What we offer:
- Company-paid lunches every Friday
- Stocked Kitchen
- Gym onsite
- Awesome team and office environment
Like what you see? Apply today!
64 Fairbanks - IrvineIrvine, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.