Who We Are:
Arbie Real Estate Solutions (Arbie) is a New York based investment firm serving the 5 boroughs of New York City, and Nassau County. Arbie invests into Real Estate related litigation and distressed situations in order to untangle complex situations and create win-win solutions for all parties involved. Homeowners are significantly freed up, financially and emotionally after our investment, while we are able to bring new life to distressed properties.
Arbie is searching for Client Advisors to introduce our company to prospective clients who are in overwhelming situations.
Using our proprietary software platform, Arbie is able to generate all leads for our Client Advisors, streamline communication throughout our organization and fully train you on how to communicate with key decision makers. Our software platform offers us a significant advantage in the Real Estate marketplace.
Objective of the Position:
Arbie’s proprietary platform will issue you leads. You will analyze the circumstances, call the prospective clients, and introduce our firm and how Arbie can be of value to them. You will propose realistic solutions in order to create win-win results. Most communication efforts will be made via cold calling new prospects, as well as some in-person visits when appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
A personable individual who is able to build rapport and empathize with difficult situations that your clients are going through. Most of our clients are in their position as a result of someone who has taken advantage of them in the past, or who are financially stuck due to poor relationships with other parties, or simply lack of resources on how to clear title issues.
As a Client Advisor, your confident presentation of data, circumstances, and solutions will be a key factor in building rapport with your future clients.
We will provide you with the knowledge you need to be successful. You will have direct access to our leadership team who have more than 22 years of combined experience. You will be in both actual client situations as well as train you on a 1 on 1 basis. We are here to support your growth with our firm.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Make 125+ cold calls per day.
- Make in-person visits to 10-15 potential clients per month
- Develop a pipeline of deals. Maintain an average minimum of 1.5 deals per month
- Constantly train and learn about how to analyze leads and pitch solutions.
- Leverage the information provided by our CRM platform to create a context for the cold call with the prospective client.
- Work with back office team to procure any necessary documentation for existing clients.
- Occasionally follow-up with existing clients and maintain rapport.
- Conduct in-person consultations thoroughly evaluating the client’s needs.
- 2 years’ experience in an inside sales roles, not in bound customer service.
- Strong pattern recognition
- Must be a confident individual
- No Real Estate license is required
Client Advisors with Arbie are compensated as Independent Contractors on a Sliding Scale Commission Structure which includes a weekly draw against future commissions.
Arbie Client Advisors earn $60,000-110,000/year based on their performance. Arbie’s sliding scale rewards performance while compensating you up-front for deals that are not yet closed.
This is an independent contractor position with paid company holidays.
We distinguish ourselves from service providers, such as Real Estate lawyers, bankruptcy attorneys, and Real Estate brokers because we do not “service” the homeowner or charge a for our services. Instead, our company invests its resources in the homeowner’s property to achieve the desired result for both Arbie and the homeowner.