Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Inside Sales Representative
Aramsco, a family of companies, is a leading solutions provider to specialty contractors across North America, serving numerous end markets including abatement, restoration, environmental, emergency preparedness, stone care, carpet cleaning, and surface preparation. The company has more than 60 locations through which it distributes products, equipment and chemicals, and provides customers with other value-added services including equipment repair, equipment rental and education.
We are currently seeking a motivated Inside Sales Representative at our Dallas Texas Branch to generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing existing and new clients. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will maintain and organize the store showroom, take care of walk in customers, answer and place customer’s phone in orders. The Inside Sales Representative needs to uphold our mission statement in all he/she does and fulfill sales and profit goals for their territory.
We provide industry training!
Competitive compensation offered!
Full Benefit Package!
Paid Holidays & Vacation!
Regular business hours: Monday thru Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations and understanding account requirements and sales history.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential/existing clients and solving challenges they have with our products and services.
- Expanding sales by introducing new services and products to existing and potential clients.
- Identifying customer needs and meeting them with our products and services.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items.
- Desire to continually increase industry and job knowledge (training/resources provided).
- Greets walk-in customers and answers questions clearly and competently.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor while working with customer and co-workers whether in person, on the phone or email.
- Learns and teaches customers about products, assisting sales in the showroom.
- Willing to demonstrate new methods and products to customers in the showroom.
- Promotes educational classes to customers.
- Assists with coordinating/set up/cleanup of educational classes.
- Additional duties as assigned by Regional and/or Store Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of Sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license or identification card
- Strong knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
- Persistence in meeting sales goals while adhering to policies.
- Comfortable and efficient with making daily cold calls.
- Possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in administrative and documentation procedures.
- Competent with working on a computer; must be familiar with MS Suite.
- High level of organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Benefits (full time employees):
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Life insurance is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Aramsco