Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative
Aramsco, a family of companies, is a leading solutions provider to specialty contractors across North America, serving numerous end markets including abatement, restoration, environmental, emergency preparedness, stone care, carpet cleaning, and surface preparation. The company has more than 60 locations through which it distributes products, equipment and chemicals, and provides customers with other value-added services including equipment repair, equipment rental and education.
We are currently looking for a full time Customer Service Representative to provide efficient customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. We provide industry training.
Full Benefit Package!
Regular business hours: Monday thru Friday - 8am – 5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greets walk-in customers and answers questions clearly and competently.
• Learns and teaches customers about products; assisting sales in the showroom.
• Manages large amounts of incoming calls.
• Interacts with customers and fellow CSR’s via telephone, email and face-to-face while exercising patience and demonstrating professionalism.
• Provides sales support: Drafts necessary quotes and documents, as requested by the sales representatives in a timely manner.
• Drafts necessary quotes and documents, as requested by the customer or sales reps in a timely manner.
• Proficient in troubleshooting and investigating customer inquiries and issues.
• Accurate order entry with specific attention to account details—discounts, pricing and freight charges.
• Keeps records and follow up on all orders, deliveries, quotes and past due accounts.
• Handles customer complaints and provides appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution
• Promptly process orders error free, with specific attention to credit information.
• Notifies customers by phone about upcoming specials and events.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have valid driver’s license or identification card.
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
• Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in administrative and documentation procedures.
• Competent with working on a computer; must be familiar with MS Suite.
• Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
• High level of organizational skills with great attention to detail.
Benefits (fulltime employees):
• Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
• Paid vacation.
• Paid holidays.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Life insurance is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
AddressFranklin Park, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Aramsco