Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Manage purchase order and inventory control process
- Ensure a high level of service to AUS customers through product availability while maintaining effective control over the related costs
- Review orders for accuracy, pricing, and establish market center reorder levels to align inventory with targeted turn rates
- Hire, train, and coach all stockroom staff to ensure proper standards are followed
- Coordinate all merchandise order activity with Supply Chain department and the Distribution Centers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of inventory control experience
- Experience with ERP systems is required; Oracle preferred
- Previous supervisory experience in supply chain or stockroom environment is desired
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate supply management reports and directives
- Ability to understand order cycles and timelines employed with good customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks