Position Summary: The Electrician executes projects and work orders by installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical equipment. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- The Associate Electrician executes scheduled assignments, work requests and projects.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine correct layout and troubleshoot of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, Ethernet and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Research and specify repair parts from manuals and computer sources
- Commitment to participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize reliability and value
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience in a process driven electrical maintenance position required
- Must have the ability to read drawings and blueprints and interpret specifications
- Must have the ability to understand and apply industry standards for installation, repairs, and safety
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.