Account Executive/B2B Outside Sales - Pompano Beach, FL
Aramark Pompano Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) is a $2 billion line of business of the fortune 200 company, Aramark, operating in over 200 locations across North America. From uniforms and linens to facility services and first aid/safety products, we help over 400,000 essential businesses maintain Safer, Cleaner, and Healthier™ workplaces so they can focus on the important work they do for our communities.
Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator? If so, the Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) sales team is looking for an ambitious Account Executive (AE) to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a rapidly growing outside sales team working together to secure new business and increase market share. While uniform sales will be the primary focus of the AE, they will also sell linens and facility services to support our growth and increase in demand.
AUS provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity.
Successful candidates will possess:
· Tenacity, Drive - We have industry-leading sales goals of 100+ in-person contacts per week in addition to our other activity and sales targets.
· Speed, Agility - Our industry is continuously adapting and growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skills.
· Coachable - You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn how to be a successful AUS team member.
· Ability Follow Our Sales Process - We teach you our structured sales process to set you up for success as you’re working both independently and collaborating as a team.
· Technology - Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay organized and connected.
· Customer Focus and Orientation - In this role, you will be the face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience.
· Ability to Influence - We need someone who can overcome objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform, facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
· At least 21 years of age
· Valid driver’s license
· Successfully pass Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
· Sales or Customer Service experience; OR completion of a college degree within the last 18 months; OR military service
· Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems - Salesforce preferred
· This career opportunity does not offer Relocation Assistance. Local candidates preferred.
WHY CHOOSE US?
· Unlimited career growth potential
· Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and quarterly bonus opportunities
· Monthly car allowance and gas card
· Medical benefits available first day of employment
· Recognized by Selling Power® as one of the 50 best companies to sell for
· Named by Diversity Inc as a Top 50 Company for Diversity
Aramark is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, relation, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
AramarkWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits! Great company to grow your career!
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In FORTUNE magazine's 2008 list of "America's Most Admired Companies," ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. ARAMARK also ranked first in its industry in the 2007 FORTUNE 500 survey
AddressPompano Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Aramark