Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with Plant staff, faculty, staff, and students
- Receive service requests via phone calls, emails, and on-line submittals
- Dispatch technician to respond to serve calls.
- Create, enter data, and close work orders
- Work with the Plant foreman to maintain an accurate work order backlog
- Provide information to Plant and University personnel in times of crisis
- Work closely with the SRC foreman in developing programs to facilitate communication with the Campus.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
- High School or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required:
- One (1) year of call and customer service experience.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Attention to detail is required.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Must possess flexibility towards work assignments and be a team player.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to communicate effectively in writing.
- Possess motivation and initiative to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direct supervision.