Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for achieving a quarterly and annual sales quota in an assigned geographic area for the Refreshment Services division of Aramark. The Refreshment Services division of Aramark delivers to their clients the highest quality office coffee, vending, micro market, snacks and water filtration programs, products and services in the marketplace.
- Hit/exceed quarterly and annual sales quota
- Prospect for new Key Account opportunities and manage them through the “sales funnel” from initial contact to proposal to close.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional and national Refreshment Services team members to share information and propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Lead the internal process for proposal and solution approval (i.e. pricing, services, and contracts) utilizing field and corporate resources as needed.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: account sales strategy, and territory development strategy.
- Utilize local/regional resources and other Aramark lines of business partners to penetrate target markets, develop market leadership by identifying prospect needs, and work with appropriate resources to develop solutions for those needs.
- Assist in developing prospect-specific solutions and suggest techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Provide appropriate market and competitive information for corporate analysis.
- 5+ years of outside, quota bearing B2B sales experience
- Successful and verifiable track record of direct selling experience with middle-market/large accounts (financial, insurance, legal, high-tech, etc.) and experience with longer sales cycles is a must.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have professional presentation skills