Aralo Enterprises LLC is a licensed cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and retail delivery(non-storefront) startup in Montebello, CA. This is a super high tech 46,000 sf operation and we are looking for an experienced financial controller.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with a strong financial management background. The candidate must be a driven professional who can execute tasks independently in a start-up environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Oversees all financial accounting and maintains books and records
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommend action plans
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Oversee selection and operation of management information systems
- Hire, train and manage administrative personnel
- Develop, implement and oversee Standard Operating Procedures
- B/S or M/S Degree in accounting
- 5-years minimum experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Adept at managing processes and establishing standard protocols
- Capable of working with financial reporting and analytical tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay
- 401K contribution
- Ownership options