- $90,000 to $100,000 Yearly
At Araco Group LL we are continuously seeking more productive, and efficient methods to perform our scope of work. We achieve this by remaining open-minded, good listeners, who research newer processes that help improve our company and its operations.
The Project Manager, or PM, will be responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. Their duties include dividing up their budget for different project aspects and advocating for additional funding when necessary, hiring freelance professionals or selecting project team members from existing departments and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
- As assigned
Scheduling and Production:
- Proest & Smartsheet - Set Budgets, Time Constraints and Goals
- Prepare Materials Orders and Coordinate with Purchasing per time constraint and budget.
- Track Job Progress in Smartsheet Daily/Look Ahead
- Track Foreman are clocking team in/out correctly by location.
- Analyze production for profit and loss by reviewing productivity and Work in ProgressReports
- Manage the financial health of assigned projects
- Create, follow up and track change orders: from the creation of the change order, to thebilling of the change order must be followed throughout.
Drawings and Submittals:
- Have Estimator Update Job File and Bluebeam with For Construction Drawings
- Have Estimator Update Job File and Bluebeam with Approved Submittals
- Submit safety documents to GCs and keep Teams Safety Compliant.
Meetings and Field:
- Initiate Preconstruction Meetings with Job Specific Agenda
- Recap Meeting agreements and understanding to Araco and GC Team
- Maintain As-builts sheet for work in progress.
- Initiate RFIs for clarification.
- Create field change orders.
- Follow up with GCs on all change order approvals prior to work and billing period.
- Review work to be placed with superintendent and foremen and compliance with plans.
- Review sequencing and placement plan and have all materials present for installation.
- Initiate locates for all drilling and or excavations practices.
- Initiate Permitting and Traffic Control per proposal/contract.
- Schedule proof roll with City Inspector and Testing Agency for City or Private work prior to installation operations of soils, base aggregate, asphalt, or concrete.
- Schedule all other testing (with GC or Others) prior to and along with placement of work
- Request from estimating team revision of assemblies where cost is not accurate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Thorough knowledge of concrete and asphalt industry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop drawings, safety rules, and MSDS sheets.
- This position involves work at a construction site where duties will be performed both indoors and outdoors.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills
- Bilingual – Spanish
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of verifiable experience
- Civil or Construction degree preferred.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other business machines.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Araco, our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality of work and an unparalleled level of customer service, while maintaining a safe working environment for our employees, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. All of our projects are constructed in a timely fashion at a competitive price.
Araco Group LLCBrighton, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.