Aquinas Consulting Trumbull, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Systems Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Architect, deploy and install technical solutions for clients.
- Troubleshoot and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support to associates and clients.
- Travel to and document client interactions while abiding company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information technology, engineering or other related areas.
- 6-8 Years of working IT experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft OS: 2008/Win 7, Apple OSX, Microsoft Office, VPN & Remote Access.
- Knowledge of Tier 1 – Tier 3 Storage Systems such as DAS, NAS and SAN, including Dell Storage Solutions such as Equallogic and Compellent.
- Certifications in MCITP, VCP, CCA, Apple, ITIL, or other security-related preferred.
- MSP (Management Service Provider) experience preferred
Aquinas Consulting is a woman and minority owned company headquartered in Milford, CT that provides Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Manufacturing staffing solutions throughout the US. We take pride in 20 years of service to our clients, our hiring managers, our consultants, and our local community. Aquinas is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and committed to considering all qualified applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. www.aquinasconsulting.com
TechnologyView all jobs at Aquinas Consulting