- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aquinas Consulting is currently looking to fill a Specialized Consultant job supporting one of the biggest names in the Hospitality and Tourism industry. Our client is a leading global hospitality company with more than 6,500 locations across 127 countries and territories. They provide customers with hotel and lodging opportunities located in various major cities as well as in airports, casinos, beaches, ski resorts, golf resorts, and spa getaways. In this role, The Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing initiatives that support Enterprise Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs for, in-language global sites, mobile apps, and all other web experiences. The goal is to capture share of voice from natural search competitors at each stage of the Buyer’s Journey in order to drive visits, bookings, and room nights. This will be done by capitalizing on opportunities from both a content and technical perspective.
Specialized Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Enhance and manage ongoing strategies to optimize global digital platforms to support source markets for high organic search placement within local search engines
- Define strategic approach for technical, on-site, local, mobile app and social search strategies
- Partner with Digital business units, Corporate Communications, Rewards, Brand Marketing, and Continent and Field teams to ensure alignment of global SEO strategies
- Build enterprise knowledge and evangelize SEO best practices to partners throughout the organization
- Responsible for achieving annual room night and visibility targets
- Achieve program results through close cross-departmental collaboration with the broader Digital Product organization, Global Brand and Marketing, Corporate Communications, Loyalty, Continent and Field teams, and other groups as needed.
- Support Agile teamwork and improve process and coordination among team
- Lead the development and implementation of initiatives to support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs to optimize global digital platforms
- Regularly review and analyze performance of natural search efforts against goals; recommends strategy changes as needed.
- Communicate program results to appropriate internal and external stakeholders, building consensus towards further expansion aimed at optimal profitability.
- Leverage resources to mine website data, syndicated research, and other customer insight tools to develop optimization strategies for reaching customer targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO experience.
- Ability to manage multiple international agencies/vendors.
- Deep knowledge of online measurement, tracking methods, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex projects and efforts from conception to successful execution.
- Experience working with associates, vendors and customers in remote locations and international markets (multiple time zones).
- Proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams in support of specific business priorities
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Effective written and oral communications skills. Sensitivity to global communication needs.
If you are interested in this Specialized Consultant role, please apply now to be connected with a member of our team.
Aquinas Consulting is a woman and minority owned company headquartered in Milford, CT that provides Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Manufacturing staffing solutions throughout the US. We take pride in 20 years of service to our clients, our hiring managers, our consultants, and our local community. Aquinas is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, committed to considering all qualified applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. www.aquinasconsulting.com
BusinessView all jobs at Aquinas Consulting