In this role, you are the expert and responsible for one or several IT solution(s) within regional infrastructure services. You ensure your solution evolves including enhancements request management and prioritization together with the business.
From a support standpoint, you ensure support at level 1 and 2 are properly handled and you deliver the level 3 support (incident, problem and change management). You own overall incident, problem, configuration, and change for your solution. You are engaged in any implementation that touches your solution and manage if any dependency with other solutions. You need to stay in touch externally with the development of the solution and if any modification has to be implemented and you also act as an internal consultant.
As Level 3 engineer, you are engaged on projects to maintain and evolve the solutions. You have good understanding of project management and in some cases, may be technical lead on solution projects. You create and execute change plans regularly
In your role it is fundamental you keep yourself aware of new technologies to be ahead of the game (create relationship with vendors, understand evolution,..).
- Effectively resolves issues by applying root cause analysis technics and identifies measures to prevent issue repetition.
- Is capable of defining the list of task and the steps to resolve issues or deliver objectives, having in mind a deep efficiency and structure with external providers and internal staff.
- Have a deep knowledge of ITIL processes and the way they are implemented . Is able to deliver with the same methodology defined.
- Capacity to participate to a crisis (be able to support the crisis, work on action plans an follow the process)
- Is accountable for meeting user requirements and addressing issues within an agreed service level agreement.
- Deliver operational excellence to internal and external clients. Is able to detect future client expectations and adjust the service (or what can be adjusted in the way to deliver) accordingly.
- Monitoring and maintenance for IT Solutions
The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel.
We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Why Work Here?Aquinas Consulting, LLC is a specialty staffing firm that provides flexible IT and engineering staffing solutions. We assist customers by identifying individuals with hard-to-find technical skills, evaluating these skills, and then presenting these individuals for hire on a permanent or contract basis. The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel. We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Great culture, and a wide range of opportunities to support any career path