We have an immediate opening for an experienced warehouse professional available in the Middletown, NY area. Applicants for these growth-oriented positions must meet all requirements, have a strong work history in warehousing, particularly shipping, and be reliable and dependable.
Material Handler/ Shipping & Receiving
Moves materials from the loading dock to the warehouse and from the warehouse to the production floor
Prepares outbound shipments including labeling and completing shipping documentation using the computer system
Receives inbound shipments and places them in inventory using computerized system
3 years of experience are required in Warehouse work - minimum
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs unassisted on a regular basis
- Must be able to use a pallet jack
- Some forklift experience desired
- Work from verbal instructions and printed order lists
- Can use the computer to check warehouse inventory
- UPS/FedEx online knowledge is required
- Experience handling chemicals is a big plus
- Must have 3-5 years of experience or more in material handling and warehouse.
- Must have experience in receiving materials
- Should have strong warehouse computer skills
- Must have some experience with forklifts and pallet jacks
- Must be able to use computerized inventory
- Should have experience with UPS/FedEx online
- Must pass a thorough physical and drug test prior to start
- Must submit to a thorough background check in accordance with state laws
- Must live within a reasonable commute of the Middletown, NY area
Pay Rate: $15-18/hr depending on experience
The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel.
We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.