Our client is a leading global hospitality company with more than 6,500 location across 127 countries and territories. They provide customers with hotel and lodging opportunities located in various major cities as well as in airports, casinos, beaches, ski resorts, golf resorts, and spa getaways.
They are currently seeking a Senior PM Program Coordinator for a long-term contract opportunity in the Bethesda MD area.
Provide program/project management support and coordination to enable successful execution of large, complex and strategically significant initiatives. Implement standard methodologies (e.g. for planning, program, and project management) and help drive adoption of them throughout the Global Information Security organization. The Sr. Manager is also responsible for the standardization, adoption and continuous improvement of the program/project management processes; and achieving alignment with Company’s Enterprise Planning & Delivery Management function and coordinating priorities across the organization.
• Take a lead role in the PMO governance processes supporting the Global Information Security portfolio to ensure that project activities align with strategic roadmap planning
• Develop and design presentations—primarily in PowerPoint—that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides
• Assist in managing schedules, resourcing, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure project teams meets project requirements and expectations
• Create and maintain project dashboards/status reports for consumption by GIS stakeholders
• Assist with the closure of projects in accordance with lessons learned to improve management of future initiatives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years project management experience with demonstrated involvement in information technology projects
• 7+ years of project management experience leading large, matrix teams in a very dynamic environment
Our client is known for innovation and providing a world class customer experience.