We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Engineer for one of the largest Aerospace & Defense companies! This is a full-time opportunity.
- Works closely with production operators, supervisors, and other functional teams to continually improving product flow and quality.
- Initiates, evaluates, and implements process improvements.
- Understands manufacturing capacity and capabilities planning.
- Evaluates and develops manufacturing processes by:
- designing and conducting research programs
- applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials
- conferring with equipment vendors
- soliciting observations from operators.
- Designs and develops tools (physical and analytical) to assist and improve production processes.
- Develops written manufacturing planning in accordance with appropriate drawings and specification.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing objectives laid out through site-wide initiatives
- Bachelor’s in engineering related field required
- 3-5 years of complex manufacturing or process planning experience
- 3D modeling experience using Pro Engineer / CREO a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with basic aerospace measuring tools
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Basic Computer Skills: proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel etc.
- Capable of effectively reading blueprints, specifications, and repair/overhaul manuals
- Familiarity with aerospace standards a plus
- Gear manufacturing a plus
The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel.
We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Why Work Here?Aquinas Consulting, LLC is a specialty staffing firm that provides flexible IT and engineering staffing solutions. We assist customers by identifying individuals with hard-to-find technical skills, evaluating these skills, and then presenting these individuals for hire on a permanent or contract basis. The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel. We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Great culture, and a wide range of opportunities to support any career path