Director, Application Delivery Operations
Aquinas Consulting Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will bring together the existing Business Intelligence team and the E-Commerce software development team into a new joint Application Delivery team.
In addition, they are looking to enhance their existing data warehousing and reporting capabilities with improved visualization and self-service capabilities. Experience planning and executing in these areas is a must for a successful candidate.
Director of Application Delivery Operations responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to understand their needs, and work with other technology leaders to ensure system investments are properly prioritized, scoped, delivered, and managed in support of business requirements
- Lead and facilitate the evaluation/recommendation of new technologies or capabilities that can be applied across the business.
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight across projects and technology platforms, ensure guiding principles and technology standards are followed
- Develop and maintain relevant metrics to assess team efficacy including release planning, sprint planning, execution, quality, and cadence
- Provide oversight and management to a combination of the E-Commerce and Business Intelligence teams and their managers.
- Set annual performance targets for individuals and the teams, and conduct performance reviews.
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience, including at least three (3) years in an enterprise applications support and delivery management role
- Prior background in PHP Python, AWS and Node
- Experience working with both software and data-centric teams, ideally encompassing big data, data analytics, web, and mobile disciplines
- Hands-on experience leading software development teams using multiple development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with developing and supporting E-Commerce solutions in a commercial environment
- Experience managing outsourced support and applications development
Aquinas Consulting is a woman and minority owned company headquartered in Milford, CT that provides Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Manufacturing staffing solutions throughout the US. We take pride in 20 years of service to our clients, our hiring managers, our consultants, and our local community. Aquinas Consulting is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and committed to considering all qualified applications without regard to race, genetic
information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. www.aquinasconsulting.com
The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel.
We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Aquinas ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great culture, and a wide range of opportunities to support any career path
Aquinas Consulting, LLC is a specialty staffing firm that provides flexible IT and engineering staffing solutions. We assist customers by identifying individuals with hard-to-find technical skills, evaluating these skills, and then presenting these individuals for hire on a permanent or contract basis. The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel. We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.
Transportation and Storage