They never shy away from daunting challenges because they’re fighting for patients who often have no other options.
Are you looking to join an enthusiastic and dedicated organization that celebrates success and embraces failure as an opportunity to learn and improve?
Provide a range of contracting administration and legal support to an in-house corporate legal department in a public pharmaceutical company, with particular focus on agreements and other contractual documents with third party institutions and individual healthcare professionals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Assisting in drafting, reviewing and analyzing contracts, primarily in support of healthcare provider engagagments by the Commercial and Medical Affairs organizations;
• Ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed prior to generation of a contract;
• Coordinating the contract terms/conditions review and negotiation process with internal stakeholders and act as the central point of contact through execution;
• Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy;
• Coordinating contract management with other members of Legal Department; and
• Managing changes in contract scope, change orders, and amendments to ensure accurate and timely revisions to terms and/or services.
Skills: 3-6 Years of experience in contract administration
• Experience in a healthcare/life sciences setting required, biotechnology/pharmaceutical experience desired
Education: • Bachelors degree
• Paralegal, Compliance or other post-graduate certification a plus
The Aquinas recruiting team of IT and engineering specialists fully understands our clients’ technology needs, and conducts a thorough technical evaluation of all of our candidates to identify those who excel.
We are a woman and minority firm headquartered in Connecticut with branch offices throughout the country. Aquinas has more than 20 years’ experience servicing defense, engineering, and technology clients.