High Profile Brand Seeking Marketing Manager! This role will also require experience with e-commerce platforms, please see below and apply with resume today!
The Rewards Team seeks to help users get ahead of whatever life has ahead. This social engagement digital loyalty program seeks a contractor who can help merchandise the key opportunities to prepare for life’s major transitions. The digital strategy and implementation role is one that will require leveraging the mission of Rewards and insights of legacy (and new) users to help inform, develop and execute an editorial calendar and process. The process will ensure quality, timeliness and consistency. This individual must collaborate with content contributors including copywriters, designers, producers, product management, etc. In addition to carrying out the day to day tasks, it’s imperative that the contractor understand and continuously identify opportunities to ensure efficiency and scale to help grow the platform and payoff on the mission to users. E-commerce and merchandising with an emphasis on customer experience is a plus.
• Provide direction to a number of individual content contributors including copywriters, designers, and producers.
• Build and leverage audience research to develop messaging that moves end-users to their goals (whether implicit or explicit).
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar and process to ensure quality, timeliness, and consistency in our messaging.
• Use data to analyze the performance of targeted content and regularly report select results with key insights for learning and catalog optimization.
• Analyze ways to optimize content, structure, and layout balancing strategy and experience.
• Advise on A/B testing and experimentation program for support content.
• Stay up-to-date with developments in content management, and generate new ideas to build engagement and serve audiences.
• Experience in developing content and strategy for digital campaigns, websites, and long form.
• You embrace a challenger mindset and want to see the impact of your hard work.
• You have it in your DNA to ask why, and the courage to do it in a room full of clients and agency partners.
• You have 5-7 years of experience, including experience in content marketing.
• You've earned your Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• You have 3-5 years relevant combination of experience in web copy writing, content marketing, digital marketing, or a related web content creation role.
• You have proven work experience as a digital expert with a customer focus
• You are knowledge about web traffic metrics.
• You possess a consistent track record of creating and instrumenting meaningful digital content that connects and converts into measurable business results.
• You have a deep understanding of standard methodologies and emerging digital technologies, with the ability to help implement them across a large organization.
• You possess strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.