Are you an Art Director with a passion for innovative and inspiring design? Digital, mobile, print, social, direct mail—we want to see it all. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work.
AQUENT is seeking an Art Director with 2+ years of professional working experience who is looking to get a foot in the door with a Fortune 100 FinTech organization - who is on the cutting edge of industry trends and truly VALUES design.
This is a 6 month contract, onsite 40 hours a week at West Wacker. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate, health benefits, 401K and more.
*** If you are looking for a long-term in-house creative role that offers great variety - please apply! ***
As an Art Director on this team, you should be able to:
- Create compelling marketing assets for web, direct mail, mobile and other applicable channels that effectively balance brand and business goals and inspire consumers to act.
- Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
- Use Mac-based prepress programs to build preliminary layouts of marketing materials for eventual production.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy.
- Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Have strong presentation skills, you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
- Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
- Have strong integrated thinking skills.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
Art Director Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in design or art direction experience
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- At least 2 years of experience working in Adobe After Effects
- At least 2 years of content creation and social media engagement experience
- At least 2 years of experience with B2C site marketing, such as landing pages, product pages or affiliate marketing
- At least 2 year of direct response experience
Art Director Preferred Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working in Adobe Premier
- HTML experience is a plus