With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Are you a music lover? If so please read on! Aquent Studios is looking for a Visual/Motion Designer to join our team!
This is a long term contract, starting April 2020! This will be remote and then move into our clients offices in Oakland, CA
As a visual designer with motion graphics experience, you will be responsible for contributing to the design of brand
and content projects across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, print, social media, experiential marketing and
You enjoy working on a diverse range of projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment in which you can continue to
grow and expand your skill-set. You are passionate about your work, and are eager to apply the same work ethic and
design principles to projects large and small. You solve creative problems using strategy, handle occasional chaos
well, communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
● Contribute to the creation of innovative, well-crafted design work from conception through production, with
guidance from manager or project lead.
● Work with creative directors, designers, and other team members across Creative on design and motion
graphics for social media, campaigns, email, and more.
● Collaborate in a cross functional capacity with internal teams, including Marketing, Product, Engineering,
Employee Experience, and third-party vendors to deliver polished final products.
● Articulate and justify concepts and design solutions to Creative and partner teams, and happily accept
● Enforce brand guidelines.
● Pursue knowledge of and share best practices, trends, and consumer insights.
● Elevate and innovate on Pandora’s brand.
● Update templates and take on production work as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree, BFA degree, or equivalent work or educational experience required.
● Have 2+ years of experience as a graphic/visual communication designer and basic motion graphics skills at
an agency, firm, or in-house studio.
● A diverse portfolio that showcases rockstar design and motion graphics skills, with impeccable
craftsmanship and an emphasis on thoughtful, conceptual design.
● Ability to drive projects forward, considering both conceptual and technical perspectives.
● Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple
tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
● Must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with positive outlook.
● Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment.
● Comfortable receiving and providing constructive feedback.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and solid understanding of After Effects.
● Understanding of specs/requirements for print and video, as well as across different digital platforms,
including email and social media.
● Basic knowledge of motion graphics to provided specs, industry best practices and standards.
● Basic knowledge of HTML
*MUST LOVE MUSIC!*