We are looking for a talented Digital Image Specialist/Junior Photo Art Director to support our client's creative team during their holiday shoot. You will be working with an in-house agency team at a growing and fun e-commerce company in San Carlos. In this role, you will be responsible for the photography review process for one or more brands.
Location: Studio in San Carlos, CA
Duration: July 22nd to August 16
Hours: Two full days per week (exact schedule TBD)
The ideal candidate is a passionate creative and excellent collaborator. You will work closely with the client's Photography staff on the post-production/photo review process. Shoots take place in the client's on-site studio, on location, and in a studio space in San Carlos.
· Review rounds of images and vet against provided print/web production standards
· Provide retouching notes and approve final imagery
· Partner with Designers to ensure all image standards are being met
· Art direction for lightly propped product shots
· Collaborate with creative teammates and internal partners to deliver on creative and marketing needs
Experience and skills
· 1-3 years’ experience art directing photography for retail and or e-commerce brands
· Experienced and proficient with mark up and image review process
· Extensive knowledge of markup terminology and product silo retouching process
· Experience working in Global Edit or similar photo workflow management software
· Bachelor Degree in Design or Photography or equivalent
· A portfolio of work that reflects a strong brand aesthetic
· Strong sense of style with your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the marketplace
· Skilled at following photo shoot schedules, timelines and due dates
· Track record of running shoots on time, and on budget
· Highly collaborative
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines and budgets on multiple projects simultaneously.