Service Delivery Consultant
- Expired: May 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aqueduct is currently seeking a Consultant in our Service Delivery practice who will be responsible for providing design, implementation and operational support to our customer base utilizing advanced networking and security technologies. If you are an engineer with a passion for security who enjoys working with the latest in technology solutions, then this is the role for you!
The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be client-focused, service-driven and able to manage multiple projects and implementations, simultaneously. Aqueduct is committed to learning, teaching, and your career advancement. You'll be provided with mentorship from passionate technology professionals; certification opportunities leveraging our exclusive vendor partnerships; and hands-on access to cutting-edge technology as it hits the market.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Can articulate the business and technical value of the solutions, perform demos, and proof of concepts
- Design and deploy technology utilizing reference architecture and industry best practices
- Lead deployment and support for solutions that can be new, integrated with legacy systems, or upgrades of current systems with minor supervision
- Work in a dynamic team environment following Aqueduct project methodologies and deliverables as outlined by the Statement of Work
- Assist and mentor other team members with deployment or best practices
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Be a positive team player
- Must be passionate about technology and motivated to learn and grow your skillset
Traditional Product Portfolio for Deployments:
- Advanced deployments of Cisco Catalyst Switching Platforms (Catalyst Family)
- Advanced deployments of Cisco Nexus Switching Platforms (Nexus Family)
- Advanced deployments of Cisco Routing (ISR/ASR/SD-WAN)
- Cisco Meraki Solutions (MX, MS, MR)
- Cisco Controller Based Wireless Solutions (WLC)
- Cloud Based Security (Duo, Umbrella, AMP for EndPoint)
- Next-generation Firewalls (ASA, FTD and Palo Alto Strata)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience deploying related Cisco technologies
- Understanding of Spanning Tree, Multi-chassis EtherChannel, SPAN, Load Balancing, and Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- CCNP or CCIE level certification in route/switch strongly preferred
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- Cisco DNA Center
- SD-WAN solutions (Viptella)
Aqueduct Technologies is committed to developing a diverse and talented team. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to making an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of individuals including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community, veterans, and any other legally protected group. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of any status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Aqueduct Technologies is one of the largest IT solutions providers in the US, recognized for our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, our corporate culture, technology leadership, and our commitment to the local community. We pride ourselves on our world-class engineering, the investments we make in our employees and our systems, and on our loyal base of customers and manufacturers. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing, private companies in Massachusettsand awarded the Best Place to Work in Boston for seven, consecutive yearsthere is no better time to join Aqueduct than now!
Powered by JazzHR
Aqueduct Technologies Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Aqueduct Technologies Inc.