General Manager - Youth Sports
Aquatics Management Inc. Rockland, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of our franchised children’s sport facility. General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful and energetic leader and a confident decision-maker, helping the team develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, the GM helps our company grow and thrive.
- Grow membership enrollment
- Oversee daily operations of the facility
- Hire, train, and overseeing staff of 30-60 employees
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain payroll, budgets, and optimize expenses
- Comply and enforce corporate policy and procedure
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Work with ownership and corporate on improving business
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience of strong management background with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Flexible schedule
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and relationship building
- Strong organization skills, computer skills, and the ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple situations at once
- Experience in budgeting and financial accountability preferred
- Leadership & management experience with children in recreation, sports, swimming, aquatics, fitness, gym, retail, athletics, coaching, summer camp, daycare, education, waterpark, entertainment, etc. preferred
- Able to sustain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated a consistent trend of improved performance
Aquatics Management Inc.
RetailView all jobs at Aquatics Management Inc.