Customer Service Senior Manager
- $65,000 to $83,000 Yearly
Customer Service Sr Manager – Call Center
Little Canada, MN, US
Who we are:
Voted Top Workplace in USA! We are a premier provider of water treatment, heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical services. We know there are a lot of choices for our customers and teammates to choose from for completing work in their home or to have as their work family. By providing 5-star customer service (treating customers’ homes like our own), best-in-class products and a positive, rewarding work environment, we have grown to 15 offices and over 230 teammates serving customers across Minnesota and Wisconsin. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time, and you have probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The “Aquarius” difference: “Earning the right to be recommended!”
Core Values: Our organization believes our Core Values drive success and unify our growing team.
- Uncompromised Customer Service
- Unwavering Accountability
- Contagious Positive Culture
Why choose Aquarius:
- Great Company culture in a fast-growing organization: One goal, one team!
- Family-owned and operated company.
- Health & Dental for our Employees + Family
- Life and ADD Insurance
- STD/LTD Insurance
- 401(k) company matching
- Paid time off + Paid holidays.
- Flexible weekly schedule
- Career development, on-going training, and growth
What you will be doing:
The Customer Service Senior Manager of Call Center will lead a staff of Customer Services Reps and indirectly Dispatchers who book and schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked call and sales goals.
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Establish and communicate the service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Work closely with dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Assist team members in achieving their professional goals.
- Manage call center budgets and operational expenses.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer’s needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to meet the business demand and seasonal spikes.
What you have to offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, Management or related field required.
- At least 7 years of experience in a call center leadership role, preferably in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on training and customer service management experience required.
- Proficient in call center technologies and tools, including CRM, IVR, and call routing software.
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategies and processes.
- Experience can be considered in lieu of education.
- Patient, diplomatic leader who understands how to diffuse conflict and convey empathy.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- IT competent, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Professional presentation and public speaking ability
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Experience in Home Services or the trades
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Experience in Home Services or the trades
Aquarius Home Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aquarius Home Services
3182 Country DrSaint Paul, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.