AquaTech Swim is seeking natural born leaders and seasoned managers to oversee and maintain operations of our learn to swim programs. We are looking for managers that can carry out and attain the mission and goals of AquaTech; an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, staff retention and high performance.
- Plan, direct and oversee operational shifts - staff and facility
- Provide oversight and direction to the staff in accordance with AquaTech's policies and procedures
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through management meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and company blessed channels of communication.
- Maintain the health and safety of staff and customers
- Develop a superior staff; coach, mentor and oversee on-boarding
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among staff
- Lead staff to meet AquaTech's expectations of productivity, quality and goal accomplishment
- Follow operational checklists
- Consistent, regular weekly work schedule
- Open 7 days a week, many shift options to choose from
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Ability to grow and learn within the company
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, 401K plans, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities:
- Proven, successful management experience (3+ years)
- Aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc OR willingness to learn)
- Flexible, can-do attitude; Whatever it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to employment and professionalism
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening skills
- Respect for policies, procedures and process
Shift Schedule Options:
- Monday through Fridays: 12:30 PM -9:30 PM
- Saturday through Sunday**: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM or 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Depending on experience, AquaTech has a starting pay rate which has the opportunity to increase after 90-days if specific goals are met. Generally starting rates for this position vary between $19-$22 per hour DOE.
- Apply directly at: aquatechswimjobs.com
AquaTech Swim School
Why Work Here?Apply directly at: aquatechswimjobs.com
Do something meaningful!