Are you an HVAC Technician that wants guaranteed hours every week regardless of the weather? Would you rather be working with the best heat pumps in the industry next to someone’s pool instead of climbing in an attic to repair an outdated unit? Take pride in being a premier HVAC specialist for an American made company that has been recognized as a Top Workplace Winner for 2019 by the Sun Sentinel.
Take advantage of this rare Manufacturer’s Field Service Technician opportunity in Hartford, CT with AquaCal®, the largest heat pump manufacturer for pools and spas in the world. This is a dream job for HVAC professionals that are looking for a career offering greater stability and room for advancement. It is no wonder the average tenure of their elite field technical team is over 9 years.
Why HVAC professionals want to work for AquaCal®:
· Guaranteed 40 hours a week, year-round, with competitive pay and 10% OT potential
· M-F Schedule with seasonal Saturday OT available; no lay-offs or evening/weekend on-calls
· Superior benefit package with an employee-owned company (stock participation available), Health/Dental/Vision insurance, 401(k) and Roth plans, Short/Long Term disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and an extensive wellness program
· Ongoing industry training in the classroom
· Career Advancement opportunities to move up to a higher-level role or into another area of the company
· Fully stocked van – you will be dispatched directly from your home to customer sites with most repairs completed same day
Qualified candidates must have an Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or HVAC technical school AND 3+ years of field service experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please click Apply or email your information directly to AquaCal®: email@example.com
This is a career opportunity you do not want to miss!
AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages growth and opportunity for all.