If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding retail sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Entry Level Retail Sales Associate, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
Responsibilities for a Entry Level Retail Sales Associate:
- Entry Level Retail Sales Associate refines the sales techniques to make the customers experience a spectacular one!
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of advanced processes for Retail Sales Associate
- One on one based sales interaction with potential customers
- Retail Sales Associate provides daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Build a reputation for our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Apx Direct, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are executing new and innovative strategies to satisfy our client's demand by providing quality customers through unique buying experiences. It's simple, as a Sales and Marketing Company we specialize in RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and new customer acquisitions for our clients.
Dedicated CEO with an encouraging work environment