If you have an outgoing personality and entrepreneurial spirit, you can turn those attributes into a successful career with APX Direct. We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established, national company to grow the right candidate into a successful team member.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
Advancement and compensation are based on individual performance.
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager