TikTok Content Creator
- Expired: July 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aputure is one of the fastest-growing cinema technology companies. Our equipment has emerged a global newcomer to watch for with hundreds of thousands of Aputure lights now being used on film sets worldwide. Beyond just products, our marketing team also works in a way that is equally visionary. Electing to create communities and content for filmmakers rather than advertisements, the Aputure A-Team is composed of like-minded creatives that genuinely enjoy working with filmmakers every day.
You should have a passion for creating TikTok video content with a focus on engagement and growth. We are looking for a team member who has creative ideas, understands platform trends, has great video editing skills and a positive attitude. This role will seek and engage with an indie-filmmaker and consumer audience, a beginner to intermediate demographic. Above all, you should be knowledgeable about the latest TikTok trends and enjoy creating and experimenting with them in the app in unique and unexpected ways that are also on brand with Aputure.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with our audience and other creators in the brand's voice
- Creating TikToks and IG reels and other short-form video format content pieces
- Being able to shoot and edit a short-form video on the same day
- Understanding and sharing performance metrics on weekly basis
- Establishing evolving best practices
- Creating daily content based upon tiktok supported/suggested features, music, and more
- Ensuring final graphics and videos are visually appealing and on-brand
- Adept knowledge of managing social media accounts
- Experience in managing a 500k+ subscriber TikTok channel either for themselves or another brand
- Ability to get on-screen, not afraid to record yourself or try new things
- Experience in organizing and managing large social events
- The drive to not only maintain, but also build upon Aputure's presence
- Must live in Los Angeles and be able to commute to the Aputure Glendale Studio
- (Strong Plus) Film School, Film Production, Cinematography or On-Set Lighting Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a creative field
- Significant experience as a TikTok user
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a brand
- Deep understanding of TikTok's ecosystem: trends, hashtags, music usage, functionalities, guidelines, and platform updates
- A passion and interest for creating compelling brand stories that are engaging
- Superior verbal, written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with native social media tools and content creation apps
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members
- 80 hours of PTO to Start
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Free equipment rentals for your personal projects
- Hybrid Work Schedule
How to Apply:
Please submit the following -
- Links to content pieces that were made for TikTok and IG reels
- Links to long-format content pieces that have storytelling in them
Our mission is to make filmmaking better, more creative and more accessible for all. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Aputure's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to be the most supportive place to work.
Salary: $60,000-80,000 depending on experience
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Tiktok Content Creator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.