H-1's/Subcontractors/OPT's will not be considered
Duration: 6 months
The Senior Information Security Project Manager will be responsible for independently overseeing multiple concurrent medium to large and complex projects or programs spanning across divisions or enterprise that focuses on implementation of information security tools and technology, governance, and processes geared towards identifying, detecting and protecting, responding to cyber vulnerabilities.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Minimum 12 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio)
- Proficient in variety of project delivery methodologies (RUP, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall)
- Leadership skills that inspires team members to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Detail oriented possessing high organization and planning skills
- Strong Project Accounting skills tracking project budgets, developing project cost estimates and forecasting
- Excellent and professional communication is a must
- PMP Certification Required
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Preferred
- Must be skilled and experienced in leading projects in areas relating to enterprise security architecture, application security, cloud security development, security operations, information security governance and controls, identity and access management, and vulnerability management.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects
- Develop and manage full scale project plans and deliverables (milestones, tasks and activities, dependencies, resource plan, project budget and procurement requirements), baselining, execution and reporting.
- Clearly define and communicate project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s).
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items; gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Must be able to partner and coordinate with third party and other project teams.
- Manage to third party partner statement of work and deliverables. Manages the integration of third-party tasks and tracks and review vendor deliverables.
- Familiar with PPM tools for consistent tracking and accurate communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established project change control process, phase gates, and financials with all stakeholders.
- Minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects. Conduct risk monitoring and controls to achieve expected outcomes on time and on budget through timely recognition, raising and tracking of project risks and issues (RAID Log management) and actively prioritizing and driving to resolution.
- Ability to evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Collaborate effectively with the program management office and program leadership
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results, lead project teams, contribute to PMO best practices, mentor other project managers or interns on the team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately catered to each audience.
- Confront issues timely and openly with tact and professionalism.
- Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion and respect for the individual
- Ability to listen and accept input and feedback from team members