The Administrator is responsible for the basic administration for specific departmental needs and responds directly to internal/external routine inquiries specific to his/her own department. They will interact with vendors and service providers while supporting senior staff in operational processes.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Provides specialized support in contracts with report template creation, formatting and submission of reports
- Produces charts, graphs, mail merges, tables, presentations, letters, and other documents, as requested
- Creates clear and articulate correspondence as requested
- Assists to set up events/meetings (including ordering lunches) and schedules meetings
- Protects and handles sensitive and proprietary information
- Maintains various lists/databases as required
- Aid HR in onboarding and offboarding employees
- Ordering office supplies, including snacks, and sending/receiving mail
- Facility maintenance coordination
- Performs other such duties as may be required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated technical and leadership ability to take on responsibilities above
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrates maturity to protect and maintain highly confidential information
- Mid-Level skills in Microsoft Office Suite and relevant software
- Provides basic formatting and proofreading assistance, as requested with attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy and quality
- The satisfactory performance of the duties and responsibilities of this position require regular and consistent physical in-office presence. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing or authorized under policies of the Company, the employee must report each working day to Aptima's place of business to conduct their employment activities.
Minimum/Desired Education & Experience for Position
- Associates Degree or equivalent degree plus 1-3 years relevant experience from date of relevant degree
- Experience and Education may be substituted by outstanding history of achievement
Desired but not Required:
- Active Secret Clearance
- If no active clearance, desire to learn basic Facility Security Officer duties once clearance obtained
All applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Aptima, Inc. participates in the US Government E-Verify Program. For more information, click on http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED
No relocation is provided for this position.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro