Who We Are
For 25 years, Aptima's mission has been to improve and optimize performance in mission-critical, technology-intensive settings. We apply deep expertise in how humans think, learn, and perform to today's challenges. Whether for fighter pilots functioning in the cockpit, medical staff in the ICU, or teams collaborating across distributed networks, our solutions help measure, assess, inform, and augment human performance in defense, intel, aviation, law enforcement, and healthcare.
What You'll Do
This role supports Information Systems (IS) and Administrative staff with the newly implemented Team and SharePoint site creation. You will assist with template design and workflow for corporate initiatives, data management, data migration, and documentation. You can also expect to contribute to reporting, training, and end-user support.
Skills & Abilities Needed
- Learn and grow in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Creative problem solving
- Self-motivated and capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Flexibility to change direction quickly
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation
- Comfortable speaking with all levels of staff, including managers and executives
- Willing to empower and enable colleagues by sharing information and knowledge in the effort to maximize O365 adoption
- Interest in computer systems, the internet, networking, and technology
- 1+ year(s) experience with Office 365, Teams, and SharePoint preferred
- Business, project management and/or Microsoft/O365-relevant certifications preferred
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- U.S. Citizenship required or the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Associate Degree or higher
- 1+ year(s) supporting administration in a corporate office setting
Working Conditions (ADA accommodations may be sought):
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing or authorized under policies of the Company, the employee must report each working day to one of Aptima's places of business to conduct their employment activities.
- All commutes to an employee's assigned Aptima place of business will be made without expectation of travel per diem.
- Business travel may be required to locations including but not limited to conferences, other office locations, and/or military sites.
All applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Aptima, Inc. participates in the US Government E-Verify Program. For more information, click on http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED
Job Posted by ApplicantPro