Our Client, a Global IT Firm which offers a holistic service spectrum of creative, strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable and value-added IT Solutions is seeking a candidate to join their Finance and Risk delivery practice. He/she will be provided the opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. He/she, as the Engagement Mgr. will work alongside executives of the Finance Organization of Insurance and Banking companies to optimize the system infrastructure of their finance functions with SAP applications and improve their contribution to the business. As a senior member of the Finance and Risk delivery practice you will be offered exclusive opportunity to lead and participate in the implementation of brand new SAP technology such as S/4HANA for Financial Product Subledger (FPSL) and Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) and get first-hand insights in upcoming features of these applications through our development partnership with SAP.
1. Role Description
As Associate Director for Finance and Risk, you will provide consulting services in the implementations of SAP Financial solutions (such as FPSL, FS-CD, and PaPM) for our clients in North America. In addition, you play a key role in supporting service sales for potential customers as SME and architect and lead and mentor team of consultants as a line manager.
You'll lead a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level role include but are not limited to:
- Act as the architect and lead for SAP S/4HANA Financial Product Subledger and other Finance related projects in North America
- Provide senior level guidance and recommendation to our clients on improvement opportunities and best-practice approaches
· Mentor and build high performing teams, onsite and remote
- Manage implementations by communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
· Act as SME and Architect in presales engagements
· Establish yourself quickly as a trusted advisor to customers
· Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
· Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
· Develop quickly specialized expertise in SAP's FPSL and PaPM tools
· Work effectively in an environment with multiple partners
· Own, develop and grow customer relationship
- Contribute to and participate in the Company's Global Knowledge Communities
· Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
· Contribute to the Company's GTM strategy in Finance and Risk
· Act as line manager to a team of consultants, and managing their utilization, development and career growth
· Communicate effectively internally and externally
· Manage multiple engagement and conflicting priorities
· Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
· Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or a related field required; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ Years of consulting experience in the Financial Service industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven record of success with extensive SAP consulting knowledge and success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP FICO packaged solutions and improving financial business processes, including designing, building, testing and deploying SAP FICO technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Deep understanding of SAP's offering in the Financial Services industry
- Experience from implementations in Insurance clients preferred
- Good understanding of underlying SAP technology and the value proposition (i.e. SAP HANA)
- Proven record of success as a project leader and architect
- Extensive experience in communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Demonstrated intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Capability to work well under pressure, in particular under cost and time constraints
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment; proven decision-making skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service; ethics and integrity in all actions is expected
- Dedication to exceptional work quality
80% - 100% overnight travel is required.
1. Working conditions
Fast-paced work environment; flexibility in work schedules may be required due to changing business demands. The standard work environment is general office conditions (standing, sitting, and walking). Remote work may be possible based on client requirements.
- Completes any additional assignments and projects as requested by management