Solar Advisor/Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
At Apricot Solar, we are committed to helping people and the environment. Our mission is to install solar on every rooftop, of every home, in the U.S. while providing the opportunity for every family we serve to save money, add value to their homes, and improve the quality of their life through renewable technology.
Apricot Solar is expanding throughout the U.S., and we are currently looking for talented, entrepreneurial spirited individuals, that are results driven. Our team is comprised of individuals that have a strong belief in the value of our mission and our work. The Solar Advisor/Sales Representative that we seek must be a results-driven individual.
- Establish rapport and provide a superior customer and sales experience with prospective customers
- Review homeowners’ electrical usage/cost
- Advise and qualify clients on energy saving solar products
- Convert high-quality sales leads
- Maintain and grow customer pipeline
- Frequent travel within your territory
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven track record of sales (Solar sales experience or previous business owner is a plus)
- Proven ability to manage sales/leads pipeline
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- You must be able to obtain a HIS license from the CSLB
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient in Google Suite, CRM tools (Pipedrive is preferred), and project management tools is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Apricot Solar
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?