Sales Representative & New Customer Acquisition
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our team is looking for a sales professionals to join us. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell our product and/or services. We will be selling Net Zero Home projects, which include Solar Panels, Smart Home Systems and Security integration in a complete package.
All training is provided by us.
We are dedicated to changing the industry and always doing what is right for the customer and with integrity. We reduce home owners bills, save them money long term and help them qualify for the Federal tax incentive.
You will have ability to promote to higher level positions like trainer and partner. Advancement is encouraged for top performers to build sales teams.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth and has sales and customer service skills and experience.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Apricot’s solar products and services - Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers. We have a in home and virtual presentation for homeowners to share our services and solar products that you will present.
- Complete comprehensive 4 week sales training on-line - Our Academy will set you up for success.
- You would be responsible for implementing our proven sales plan- you will be independently responsibility for new customer acquisition.
- Excel in follow up and customer care and customer service before, during and after the sale.
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets - Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results - Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system. CRM system training is provided and so is our CRM system as a tool for your success.
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service, Solar sales an asset but not required.
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships with co-workers, corporate staff, branch managers and team members
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals - min of 4 personal sales per month
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating - based on our sales systems and processes.
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs. The customer comes first.
- Lead generation source or ability to create one is required.
- Door to Door selling for new customers
- Full time commitment and ability to work one weekends if required.
- Attend corporate trainings weekly virtually
- Attend corporate conference 3 x per yr in Las Vegas, NV for training.
Additional Bonus Company Information
We are a Super Dealer partnered with the #1 & #2 nation wide installers in the country. We are able to get lower pricing and be extremely competitive in the market place due to these relationships. In turn providing the best prices for our customers.
We are in 29 States and growing allowing for business across the country.
You are able to sell nation wide and are no location dependant.
We have an exclusive partnership with Vivant for Net Zero Home program.
Net Zero Home Solar Projects have a 91% realization rate.
No Red Line Model we have a Revenue share model.
We foster an environment of growth and wanting others to reach their full potential. The opportunity for advancement in the company is OPEN and we want people to succeed and achieve their goals and dreams with us.
We are looking for humans who want to join a team and have long term career with us. We want you to create a home with us.
Powered by JazzHR
Apricot Solar - Las Vegas
BusinessView all jobs at Apricot Solar - Las Vegas