- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This is an ON-SITE position at our Reston, VA office*
Apptium is looking for a detail-oriented Accounting Associate to assist our Finance Group with day-to-day financial procedures. You will be managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
To ensure success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding finance associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Managing accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins.
- Assisting with preparation of financial forms, tax filing, documents, and reports.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field, or have relevant work experience. CPA highly preferred.
- At least 2 years professional experience as an Accountant or in an Accounting related field.
- Proficiency in integrated financial management software, such as QuickBooks.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting standards and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
Apptium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Apptium participates in the E-Verify program.
Apptium is a leading technology solutions provider to enterprises serving the Communications, Media, Entertainment and High-Tech industries. Our Digital Business Platform (DBP) brings together cross-functional teams in business and IT to visually develop and deploy omni-channel applications with increased agility, faster time to market, and lower cost. We enable clients to optimize the digital customer journey, harnessing insight-driven data to drive real-time actions and deliver meaningful, customer-centric experiences across all channels. From commerce to care, our solutions help evolve digital strategy, elevate customer experience, and transform business operations. Our clients and partners include nationally recognized brands across the globe. www.apptium.com
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Apptium Technologies
Get fresh Accounting Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.