Inside Sales Account Executive
- Expired: September 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work with one of the most innovative, fastest growing cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta. Apptega is cybersecurity management software that helps companies of all sizes build, manage and report their cybersecurity and compliance programs. Our customers say we're the Salesforce.com for cybersecurity. You'll have the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs and software sales leaders to help build a great company.
Are you an energetic individual that can apply your sales skills and experience to expand Apptega's market presence with direct customers and in the MSSP community? You must have a track record of surpassing quota in a fast-paced environment while contributing as we build and refine repeatable and scalable sales processes in an inside sales environment.
- This is a hunter role responsible for closing new logos and partnerships within an inside-out sales model
- Business development, new client engagement and managing the sales lifecycle for mid-market prospects (200 - 3,000 employee organizations) and related Managed Security Service Providers in a defined US territory
- In addition to closing opportunities generated by Apptega's sales development and marketing team, you will be responsible for executing a personal territory development and prospecting plan
- Execute detailed web demonstrations (or potentially onsite) of Apptega's software capabilities to CIOs, CISOs, Directors of IT, Security Analysts, MSSP Owners and MSSP Consulting Principles.
- Support prospects through a free trial process
- Negotiate, craft and close deals with IT leaders, Cybersecurity and Vendor Management teams
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Hubspot CRM
- Be part of Apptega's Team Culture by owning sales cycles and supporting new salespeople as the organization rapidly grows
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments and being measured to meet activity metrics
- 3-5 Years of experience selling SaaS solutions primary from an inside sales environment
- Vibrant and energetic with a "get it done" attitude
- Strong relationship building skills and business acumen with an ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work around objections
- Ability to work independently without rigid plans or oversight in a hybrid work environment (in-office and home office as business dictates)
- Ability to build a sales plan in conjunction with management and execute against the plan with activities and tactics to grow pipeline and generate revenue
Why you should be on the Apptega Bandwagon
- Be an early contributor in a company gaining broad access to territories and partners versus being tasked to manage highly restrictive account lists
- Work with passionate people that have experience growing and scaling sales organizations
- Work in a fun environment where success is celebrated and failures are used as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Clear progression and promotion plan
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a company as it scales up for growth with unlimited opportunity for advancement
- Base salary plus incentive compensation with no caps on earnings
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with Matching Funds)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
Get fresh Account Executive Inside Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.