Hope You All Are Doing Well,
My Name Is Aradhana Kumari And I Am Staffing Specialist At Appian Infotech Inc
I Am Reaching Out To You On An Exciting Job Opportunity With One Of Our Client Wipro
#Position = Project Manager
#Location = Cupertino, CA / Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid)
- Assist current lead Program & Product Manager(s) on helping management of multiple existing work streams on large scale project(s)
- Construct comprehensive project plans that details all pre-agreed milestones and dependencies
- Provide support of any high-level analysis by documentation of current as-is and future state architecture
- Assist in overall analysis as required in regards to defining confirmed or potential future project scope and/or roadmap
- Produce both high level and detailed workflow diagrams when required and drive overall business analysis with multiple stakeholders
- Manage and upkeep of project plans, BRDs, Test Scripts and other project documents (Full project knowledge-base).
- Own various testing phases of the program (UAT, Localization QA, coordinate Geo-Rollouts UAT)
- Assist with project management office aspects as determined by the Program Lead (i.e. various presentations, project status reports, RAID logs etc.)
- Ensure that all project deliverables are diligently tracked and managed while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Multi-task numerous projects and/or requirements concurrently and communicate effectively and drive all project tasks when required
- Apply critical thinking to identify potential issues that will impact the progress and proactively address the issues
- PMP and similar certifications preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a PM/BA capacity with inter-changing roles
- Good time management skills and proven ability in meeting deadlines and working with both technology & business teams in high pressure and results-driven environment
- 5+ years of experience on technology focused projects around digital transformation, application deployment and/or complex mobile app development
- Experienced in waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Hybrid program management methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (should be able to co-lead large scale workshops with senior stakeholders)
- Detailed knowledge of product development process and life cycle management
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated sharp learning curve on technical solutions.
- Familiarity with Content systems (CMS, Localization Engines etc.) and Product Data systems is a plus
Appian Infotech Inc.
Contact No- (276)- 910-0127
Apptad IncCupertino, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.