Bank Partner Account Executive
Salary, weekly commissions, monthly residuals, bonuses and benefits
Approval Payment Solutions, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an aggressive, growth-minded and client-focused merchant services/digital marketing Account Executive (AE). APS is a bank partner of leading financial institutions in the Indianapolis area. The AE will service existing and prospective customers of these banks.
We seek to hire one enthusiastic, career-minded sales professional to fill this position in the Indianapolis area.
The position entails the following duties and responsibilities:
- A mastery of multiple merchant services and digital marketing products.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Communication and after the sale support are imperative.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary internal departments and partners to ensure all sales opportunities are properly generated, processed efficiently, and activated quickly to achieve high-levels of merchant satisfaction.
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers via a combination of bank associates, associations, chambers, telephone and in-person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings and presentations.
- Close sales and assist merchants with installation and training of products.
- Results-driven with high integrity, interpersonal skills, reliability and trustworthiness.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Merchant services sales experience.
- Digital marketing sales experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in referral partnerships.
- Experience with Financial Institutions.
- Solution-based selling skills.
- APS has been in business since 1998 and is a United States Top 40 ISO (Independent Sales Organization).
- We expect excellence from every member of our team.
- We provide the tools, training and support you need to be immediately successful!
- Account Executives are valued, appreciated, and highly compensated for their efforts. When you join the APS Team, you represent a company that respects and values its employees and merchants.
- We are a full-disclosure company. We do not hide costs and fees from merchants. We exist to serve our customers and bring value to their business.
- Our client approach is consultative and value-added in nature.
After the successful completion of a 90-day probationary period, we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Matching IRA
- Expense Allowance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick & Personal Time
- Sales Contests, Premiums, Bonuses and Incentive Trips
- No Income Caps
- Annual Reviews
Approval Payment Solutions provides:
- Industry-leading sales & product training
- Dedicated support staff
- Leads the industry in customer security compliance and low customer attrition
- Sales opportunities from Agent Banks and Associations
- Bi-monthly training calls
- iPads and/or laptops to the Account Executive for seamless, electronic application processing
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed with a best-in-class merchant services provider, email us your resume now!
All resumes held in confidence. APS does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
Copyright © 2019, Approval Payment Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Phone: 812-897-4837 ext. 5001
Approval Payment Solutions, INC
Why Work Here?Reach out to John S Johnson for more information: Email: Jjohnson@apsolutions.net Phone: 812-897-4837 ext. 5001
Awesome and exciting work environment. Products are very impactful on customers.