Apprentice Personnel is currently seeking a WELDER for a local manufacturer.
Job Description – Welder
Mon – Fri – 6:00am – 2:30pm with overtime expected
Starting pay is $13.50/hr. Start Date - ASAP. THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
Resume required, showing previous welding experience and any relevant certifications.
1. Operating equipment and applying safety practice at work while performing his/her duties;
2. Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.
3. Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
4. Supervising and identifying any fault in operating the equipment or in relation to any material or equipment, then notifying the supervisors;
5. Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
6. Operating other accessory equipment and performing some tasks necessary for welding stainless steel or other metals, such as fusing metal segments, using gas tungsten arc, metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and other types of welding arcs;
7. Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts;
8. Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met;
9. Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipment
10. Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; Use such tools as square, caliper or ruler for this task.
11. Must be able pass a Respiratory Exam
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted
* Drug Screen required to be considered for this position
* Resume required to be considered for this position
Read more: http://www.apprenticepersonnel.com#ixzz34ACsel1U