*********THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST BRING THEIR OWN TOOLS*********
Apprentice Personnel works with several apartment complexes that are frequently seeking make-ready technicians!
The Make Ready position is an important part of the maintenance staff, responsible for ensuring apartment units, commercial properties, and other real estate are ready for leasing and performing routine maintenance tasks and repairs. While repairing and installing fixtures in properties, the Make Ready will ensure that each unit is painted, well lit, plumbing is functional, and appliances are working properly.
• Thorough knowledge of painting, dry wall, and plumbing
• Assisting the Service Technician team with work orders and additional requests from the Service Supervisor
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions, and appliances
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition
• Communicate with the Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
• Servicing requests that result in working both in and outdoors
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Exceptional safety skills
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK - MUST BE FELONY-FREE FOR PAST 7 YEARS!
Job locations will vary from week-to-week. Pay rate depends on experience and location. These are typically first-shift positions.
Read more: http://www.apprenticepersonnel.com#ixzz34ACsel1U