If you are looking for a career to earn your worth and have complete control of your future, then Appreciation Financial might be a good fit for you. Join a company that builds careers based on helping others, and has a lot of fun in the process helping amazing people reach their goals.
What we do:
We help teachers and public employees with their pension, retirement, and insurance needs. We do this through educational services and simple, safe retirement and insurance planning. The only requirement is an insurance license.
Why we do it:
The ability to work with, and give back to the very same people that have contributed to raising, educating, and developing us all, is a privilege we are grateful to possess. Educating the educators is what we do, and we absolutely love it.
We’re not financial advisors, and we do not consider ourselves insurance agents either. What we do is not your traditional idea of sales. We’re a little of all of that but more importantly – We’re Appreciation. What we really do is not like any other “sales” career you’ve seen.
Benefits we Offer...are not what you expect. While we do not offer medical, dental, vision, etc... (how good are those benefits from Corporate America anyway?), we DO offer you a way to have business ownership and control of your career. A way for you to build a business that will empower you to choose what real benefits you want out of your career and your life.
Rewards of working with Appreciation:
· Create your own schedule within 9-5 M-F workweek;
· Business ownership within Appreciation without the hassle of overhead or the expenses that typically come with it owning your own business;
· Residual income and vesting with Appreciation that can provide you a passive income for life;
· Access to our districts and the opportunity to be the trusted advisor on campuses;
· The ability to work with clients that want and need our help. Our service is in high demand. We help people realize and reach their retirement goals and dreams;
· Potential to earn a six-figure income without sacrificing your work/life balance or spending countless years climbing a corporate ladder;
· Join the #1 independent insurance and retirement agency within the k-12 public school system that is only eight years old and has doubled the last four years in a row; and
· If you need traditional benefits: You will be in control to choose the things you need on your terms (as a tax write-off)
Our most successful reps and leaders have come from all walks of life so our requirements are a little different than the traditional thought of education, resumes, and references.
What makes someone successful with us are the following characteristics:
Sincere desire to help people
If you possess these traits, chances are you will be our next superstar and we'd like to chat with you.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
If interested, please send your info/resume and you will be contacted within 72 hours for an initial phone interview to learn more.