Would you like to be the trusted and respected advisor and not the “salesperson” to your clients? Or maybe the biggest challenge is finding quality clients? Wouldn't it be great to have a captive audience all at one location that want and need your help? If you’ve been searching for this kind of opportunity then Appreciation could be your solution.
We are a company that is 10 years old and just recently made Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the US serving the K-12 public school space nationwide. We have no plans on slowing down, in fact we're cranking things up and looking for like-minded, driven individuals to join our team and help fulfill our mission to help people make, save, and protect their money!
What we do:
We help teachers and staff with their retirement, investments, and insurance needs. We have relationships with school districts in your area to be the trusted partner on campus to help them with their financial matters. Our office is growing, and we are searching for talented consultative sales professionals and leaders to join the team and take on the important and critical role of educating the educators. It’s a privilege to be able to help the same people that helped us as children.
The Top 8 Rewards of Working with Appreciation:
1. Set your own schedule, mostly morning/daytime work. ROWE environment (see below)
2. The ability to build a VESTED book of business and significant residual income that will pay you for years
3. No leads, cold calling, friends, and family or any of those ineffective things!
4. Full back office support to simplify your life (case management, admin, compliance, CRM, tech, commissions, sales reports)
5. Multiple custodial relationships provides the opportunity to manage employer plan and individual assets at a high level
6. Team-building & agency opportunities that are unrivaled within our industry
7. Public employee marketplace is consistent, recession-proof, and growing
8. Consultative and solution based "selling". We create win-win relationships with our clients. The meaningful work serving our amazing clients is what fires us up every Monday morning!
Our most successful reps and leaders have come from all walks of life so our requirements are a little different than the traditional thought of education, resumes, and references. We look for a cultural fit first as well as the top characteristics below that are important to us.
Do you have a sincere desire to help people
If you possess these traits, chances are you will be our next superstar and we'd like to chat with you.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full-time commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income, international trips and more) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE). This might scare you off and we totally understand. But if it excites and tugs at you to learn more, then let’s have a quick conversation and see where it goes.
Sometimes moving forward means changing directions!